The Identity Archaeologist
Discover, articulate, and monetize your authentic personal brand.
Tap to unmute
Helping 1000 Solopreneurs Create Their Unique CFI*.
Free. Will you be one?
*Compelling First Impression
Hello? I Can't Hear You...
The noise of a crowd. It's deafening.
Especially to your prospects that need you but can't find you.
The #1 killer of business may be obscurity, but the #2 killer is being, sounding, and feeling like every other person in your crowded industry.
Because you can't shout loud enough over the noise to be heard by your ideal client. And even if you could, if you're saying the same thing as everyone else, your efforts will be equally as futile.
The problem is your marketing. Oh, not that you are doing it wrong. That you are doing it all!
Look, if you are a coach, consultant, agent, or broker earning less than $500k/year, marketing is NOT your answer.
Marketing is a directional amplifier of a message (brand). It doesn't make you more attractive, it makes you louder. But if your message isn't compelling, authentic, and effective, then at best, you're throwing money out the window.
Put down the funnels, the Facebook Ads, and the cold calling for a second.
What if you had such a powerful and genuine message that your ideal prospects were compelled to connect with you, learn more about the amazing service you provide, and are ready to jump into the sales conversation and become your client?
All without the impersonal marketing. How much easier and effective would that be? Heck, how much more fun would it be to get paid for simply being yourself?
It's called your authentic personal brand and it's the ONE thing that separate your message and your business from every other one in your industry.
Will you discover yours in order to rise above the rest, vanish your competition, and finally increase the ROI on each and every conversation you have?
Or will you continue to commoditize your business and your life as you grind away in hopes that one day it will be worth it?
There's only one way to find out. Talk to you soon.
I Don't Know
I need to find myself again. What I do know is that what I'm doing now isn't working. I'm ready to escape this trap and dis-cover my authentic self in order to begin getting paid for being me.
I know what I am and my value to the world, but haven't figured out how to clarify my identity and message my brand to the world in a monetizeable way.
I love the '80s so much that I haven't gotten around to creating a strong virtual presence. I don't even have a virtual first impression, never mind making it a great one.
I'm authentic, articulate, passionate, and profitable and need specific genius and guidance to help me launch my life and business to the next level.
Why Do I Care?
Because I’m on a mission.
It’s a dagger to the heart each time I see an amazing solopreneur with a heart and business of gold unable to get the time of day from their ideal prospect because they lack the skill, message or confidence to drive the insane curiosity required to get their clients to take action.
We've become so over-professional and ego-protective in our approach to business that we're deathly afraid of being ourselves. The one thing that makes us relatable and attractive.
It's made us abhor sales, push money out of our lives, and usually sends us scurrying back to the cage of Corporate America.
I'm not sure which life I'm on, but the remainder of them are being dedicated to helping these folks discover their genius, dust off the harmful conditioning, and polish and refine their value until it can no longer be ignored by those who need it.
How To Shine Above The Crowd
Don't create one, dis-cover it. People are thirsty for authenticity. They simply no longer care what you know until they know why you care.
The key is to be crystal clear on why you exist, because if you're not clear, how can you expect your prospects to be?
Stop barfing on people and start connecting with them in their head and heart. People buy on emotion and justify it later with logic.
The key here is to transfer your brand into the mind of others. Words and images are good. Confidence and conviction are better.
Are you treating your business like a commodity, whether or not it is? If you're competing on cost, speed, or quality alone, you're missing the boat.
Creating brand assets, like a signature service, not only allows you to charge a premium, but makes it impossible for anyone else to duplicate it.
Are YOU 100% clear on what you and your company does and why it exists? If not, how can you expect your future clients to be?
This is where we dig deep and dis-cover the authentic and bold brand that turns their head and draws them in.
○ Complete Brand Framework.
○ A unique identity that eliminates the competition.
○ Purpose, mission, and vision statements that make exclamations.
○ Brand story, voice, and psychology that hits them in the heart AND the head.
○ Brand positioning that ensures you are top of mind at the moment of need.
○ A Brand Manifesto that becomes your guiding light and constitution for all things strategy, marketing, and advertising.
Now it's time to take your ideal clients on a journey, from what keeps them up at night to how amazing their lives and businesses become after you help them.
Your message must be simple, clear, specific, and so mesmerizing that they can't say no. And it's not just what you say...
○ Storytelling that compels, not repels.
○ The perfect pitch, from 6 seconds to 6 minutes.
○ Your slogan, tagline, motto, jingle, and other mnemonic devices to garner attention and always remind them of you.
○ Your signature talk - positioning you as the expert.
○ Professional, persuasive copywriting that drives curiosity and desire - web, landing page, email, brochure, script, social media,.
○ Content creation that reinforces your brand message.
○ The keys to giving killer presentations with confidence and conviction.
Time to turn your passion into profits. This is all about creating assets, a.k.a. those things that make money or appreciate in value. What's great is that they can come from the most unlikely of places.
Remember, everything can be monetized if you can develop and transfer its value to others.
○ Creative marketing campaigns that make you memorable, including digital media ad creation and campaign guidance.
○ Brand integration with other parts of your business plan to keep you, your business, and your brand in alignment.
○ Signature service strategy for capturing client #1 and #1000.
○ Educational webinars and articles that create long-term value and brand loyalty.
○ How to crush any business or personal goal - from mindset to technique - so that success isn't probable, it's inevitable.
○ The simplicity of closing the sale, overcoming objections, and destroying the fear that prevents you from truly helping others.
What They Say...
Writing Your Best Year Ever
You don’t have goals. You have vague wishes and dreams that disappear at the first minor distraction of an aimless life. That is, unless you write them down.